Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Either Cambodia has rejected my body or my body has rejected Cambodia

I am just starting to feel better, but have been since since last Friday (almost a full week). Definitely not fun at all. I have teased my roommates telling them they don't even know what they're in for when I am back to regular energy Corrie.

I actually haven't gone to work the last couple of days because I have been so ill, but I am going to try tomorrow. I think I have rested enough...I am missing the kids and want to get back to work.  Above I have pictures of a boat cruise I went on, pictures of my apartment, and a random picture of Andrew and myself (just because I wanted to post it! :-)

As a side note, the apartments we are staying in are not characteristic of how people live here. This is one of the only countries that Projects Abroad has volunteers not live with "host families" We are very lucky to have electricity, running water, and a place so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment